Monday, July 18, 2011

Meet BattleThief!

This place is dark, I can't see where my feet are going that I'm stumbling over the shingles on the roof. Gotta keep my stealth up. The roof was rough and slippery , but I've been through tougher terrain. When I met the end of the roof I saw a window ahead as bright as day, where my destination is. Slowly climbing onto the next house, I waved my amethyst blade and casted the window to open for me. Once I'm in, I am ready collect those--

........

Huh--what's that?! *looks down* Oh, hello there. You here to view a burglary to happen? What? No? You're here reading a blog? Oh cool--

Wait, what am I saying!? This is my blog! Hehe, sorry dude. Hold on I'll get to ya.

**pulls a new transition**

Alrighty! Now that we're here, let's get to know each other.

I'm Sarah BattleThief, the most devious wizard in Wizard City, and one day, the Spiral! As you noticed before, I was in the middle of breaking in someone's house. But don't get me wrong--I'm very klepto and it's my job! Anyways, I am a Conjurer wizard so I summon creatures to assist me with lots of things. Not only that but I can also make live illusions to distract people as I am on my missions. I am also part mischievous, and you know what that means XP

On to my other stuff, I'm not a very sociable Wizard--not even that popular. If  you have spotted me in the Commons several times, you may notice that I stray away from the big crowds. Talking isn't my thing, whenever I do my bubble is drowned in many other bubbles and it all seems like I didn't have a voice at all there. I do have some friends, but they tend to not speak to me and I depromote them to acquaintances than friends.


Well, there are the special benefits that come to shy, quiet, and lonely people like me (and you too?) When you're alone you have all the time for yourself. No one to boss you around, nobody to make decisions for you, and (my favorite) you can get away from trouble when no one suspects you.
Yes, I've seen how everybody says that friends are important in life. I agree to it, though I am still on lookout to see who's trustworthy and who's not.

And there you have it, my first post on my blog. I'll talk to you guys soon, and it is a pleasure to me y' all! Now to resume to my mission ;)

1 comment: