Friday, July 22, 2011

Fight for the Meatball Sandwich!

It was the most bloodiest battle of all...It was about truth, justice, and hunger. There I was hanging my head in disbelief...that I lost my purpose of life.

Only moments ago, I was relaxing in the Wizard City commons watching the young wizards chat around me. Suddenly, a friend had called me. My friend went by several Wizards: Kayla, Wolf GiantCloud, and his main, Brady DrakeCaster. As Kayla, he told me that he had gotten a meatball sandwich from the outside world.
I loved meatball sandwiches, the cooked meatballs, splattered in marinara sauce--okay I'm getting off-topic.
Anyways, because my crave just kicked in I begged to have his half of the sandwich. He made me jump for it, begging like a hungry dog. As he threw it in the air for me to catch it, a bird caught it and took it away.
Then, my friend brought out a whole sandwich and I ended up chasing after him from the arena to WolfGiantCloud's Massive Fantasy Palace home.
From there, he challenged me with his Thaumaturge, Wolf. So there we were casting spells at each other in his personal dueling circle. Another friend of mine, Morgan BearGiver, came around to cheer me on. I was hungry, but I stayed stronger in my battles.
Awaiting to duel as Morgan cheers me on.



When I defeated Wolf, my friend switched out to his Necromancer, Brady DrakeCaster. One of the best challenges in my Wizard life. Brady and I had some occasions where we dueled with one another and we had split victories--many wins and many ties. Which made our battle very interesting.
Brady had almost made his victory on the first duel; I had polymorphed into a Cat Bandit on the same round he used his Skeletal Dragon spell--without my resistance I took its full damage. But luckily, I had planted an Ether Shield a few rounds before. As I only took the major damage from the DoT (damage-over-time), I used Cat Scratch cut him down from 1,000 HP and finished him off with a Tempest.
Then round two came, Morgan had joined in the battle to help. Unfortunately for her, she had been subdued by Brady's Scarecrow as she tried to find her polymorph. With that, I was on my own. It was 1-on-1. I took down Brady's health by more than half by dealing 1,900 with my Medusa and buffed up while Brady was stunned for two rounds. After those rounds he changed into a Treant and began healing himself with a critical Satyr and a Regenerate. Once he finished healing, he planted a Spirit Armor before the end of his polymorph. When that was done, he switched to a Draconian--but that was the last polymorph he'll use.
I was ready to send out Medusa again when he casted a Firezilla doing moderate damage. Without his resistance, I was able to bring him down from all of his health, surpassing his Spirit Armor, and defeated him once again.
It was a good 3 matches, but Brady suddenly made a run for it.

Double-crosser!
 




<>
Now I had started him all over the palace again. I circled around the castle pursuing him until I finally saw him at the bridge and followed him do the ramp. Brady stopped in his pace and told me: "Wait..." When I stopped, I awaited for him to surrender the sandwich but then...

...................

He ate it!

My chase for the meatball sandwich had only ended in tragedy


So there I was, upset and torn to see that, the prized object I have been running and fighting for...was already devoured.

*Sniff* I'm gonna miss you, Meatball deliciousness! :'(

1 comment: